We do provide reverse pickup service. You will have to pack the parcel and give to our partner delivery agent. Before you return a product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craftsmen, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product or there is a manufacturing defect. In any such cases you may return the product by packing it properly using a bubble wrap so that there is no further damage to the product in transit. You need to place all the collaterals (authenticity card and care card) in the parcel same way as you received.
Four steps to making a return:
- Please inform us within 7 days of receipt of order. You must notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
- Before you send us back the damaged/incorrect product to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then, it is up to the discretion of the GSIR QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once we have received an e-mail notifying us of your concern with the product image and our Quality Control team has authorized the return, we will inform you. You need to pack the parcel properly using bubble wrap with the invoice and other collaterals (authenticity card and care card).
- On receiving the product, if we find that the product is in a different condition than it was sent in, including but not limited to damage, we maintain the right to refusal of exchange or refund.
Replacements or refunds will be done in the following case:
- Manufacturing defect.
- Packages lost in transit.
- Wrong item shipped.
Once our QC teams authorizes the return, GSIR will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewelry. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our courier agencies, you will be given partial refund for the order that you have placed with us (you will have to bear the shipping costs).
- If the package is refused by recipient, partial refund will be given (you will have to bear the shipping costs).
In case of Sizing issues
Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
Minor color and design variation(s)
All products are handcrafted with precious and semi-precious stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
Cancellation by GSIR
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled includes limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information or problems identified by our credit department. We may also require additional information or verification before accepting any order. We will inform you if the entire order or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled and you have already made the payment, the amount will be reverted back in your card account.